Saturday, March 7, 2015

Removed posts, long time no see and assorted randomness

Long time, no see! Life has a way of getting in the way like that!



Had a great day today! This was the first time that I went to work in quite a few years and it feels great! I will only work this job on an as-needed basis, though. As for the other job, I did a follow up call yesterday and they told me they're working on scheduling the next training session, so that's looking positive as well!

I turned on the radio while I was putting stuff away after work (I love saying "after work"!) and a song that I own in every possible form came on the radio and I still had to go turn it up! That's where the randomness in this blog's title comes from as I wonder if I'm the only one to crank up a favorite song whenever it comes on the radio even though I can listen to it anytime I want to... FYI, this was the song I ran to turn up: STYX "Too Much Time On My Hands"


No comments:

Post a Comment